17 January 2012

Project 365: #141 Nail varnish addiction


I spent this weekend tidying my bedroom and sorting out all my old study notes which I no longer need - the plan being that if I start to clear out some stuff now, it'll be that much easier when we actually buy a house and it comes to packing up my things to move out.  My bedside table was a bit of a state - it tends to become a bit of a dumping ground for things that I can't be bothered to find a home for before I go to bed, and since it's actually the top of my chest of drawers, it's pretty big (hence it collects even more stuff!)  Now granted, I do always sit on my bed to paint my nails, and I have been changing colours a lot recently, but this is probably a bit of an excessive number of bottles to have found just out on my bedside table?  Whoops!



1 comment:

  1. Got so tempted for a load of nails inc varnishes when I saw how cheap they were in Sophera compared to their uk prices.

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...