10 December 2011

Project 365: #128 Getting in the Christmas spirit


(First thing is first, yes - my screen is raised by a stack of books.  For some reason, my work feel that this is completely satisfactory and there is no need to get us monitor stands!)

What with my office being significantly men heavy and with a lot of us being out at clients regularly, we don't tend to go all out on the Christmas decorations.  I'm in the office right through until Christmas now though, so I decided it was time to get in the festive spirit and start decorating!  This is the start - a nice bit of purple tinsel around my screen - but the tree will be going up this week and I'm also going to pop back into Asda at some point to get the mini fibre optic tree that I saw when I got the tinsel.  For £1.50, I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with that, and as I sit next to the window, I'm intending on putting it on the windowsill so everyone can see it!  We will look like Christmas is coming - I'm going to make sure of it :)


1 comment:

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...