21 November 2011

Project 365: #115 Bonfire Night

WARNING - VERY PHOTO HEAVY POST :)









As you may have guessed, Bonfire Night is one of my favourite nights of the year.  I absolutely love it!  I guess I'm just amazed by fireworks and love getting all wrapped up to go outside and watch them - I wish it wasn't just an annual occasion!  I very nearly missed out on fireworks night this year though - Danny's not a big fan and couldn't be persuaded even when I offered to pay for him! Thankfully, in stepped my brother, who also wanted to go to the display at Newbury Racecourse so we had a sibling evening instead. Unsurprisingly, I absolutely loved it :)


2 comments:

  1. Oooo gorgeous photographs! I use to love it as a kid but my town stopped going displays because it cost to much. blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I took the photos on my iPhone 4S? Surprisingly good camera! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...