24 October 2011

Project 365: #107 Rob's birthday


My little brother turned 24 this weekend so a big group of us went over to Reading for a night out to celebrate. We started off in a pub and then went to Sakura - a Japanese themed bar and club.  Danny decided to get Rob on the sake shots (you know how they do flavoured vodka shots?  Well Sakura does flavoured sake - yuk!) and they both got a bit addicted to the bakewell tart shooter (advocaat and chambord)  I decided to stay clear of the shots and stuck to cherry blossom martinis - raspberry vodka, cherry blossom sake, cherry liqueur and apple juice with lime, raspberries and maraschino cherries.  I thoroughly recommend it!  I'm definitely getting too old for all this though - we stayed out till 4am and I was almost asleep on my feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...