26 September 2011

Project 365: #088 September GlossyBox



I know that a lot of you have been subscribed to GlossyBox for a few months now, but I've been a bit behind the times and have only just got around to jumping on the bandwagon.  To be honest, I was a bit put off by some bad reviews of the July box so waited to see what the August box was like before subscribing.  I'm pleased I have now though!  I know some people were disappointed because the size of the samples differed quite substantially between boxes, and although I didn't get the Neal and Wolf hair treatments that everyone was raving about, I was still pretty pleased.  I'm honestly not too sure yet whether I'll purchase the full size versions of any of the samples, but I'm very impressed with HD Brows (the only sample I've tried so far)  Being blonde, I have very light eyebrows so HD Brows is exactly the sort of product I need.  There are four different shades in the palette which means that you can easily create exactly the effect you want, and they can be used as eyeshadows too!  What a good product!

Have any of you subscribed to GlossyBox?  What did you think of September's box?


1 comment:

  1. Looks nice, I really wish we had something like Glossy Box in Sweden! Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...