25 July 2011

Weekly top 5

Well, summer seems to have made an appearance finally - just in time for me to go on holiday! Thankfully I've still been able to enjoy the sunshine over the weekend and for the next couple of days before we go to Mexico. Hopefully the weather is like this when we get back from holiday too - there's nothing worse than coming back, having to go back to work and the weather being miserable as well! Roll on a nice few BBQs during August!

In a bit of a last minute attempt to get holiday bits and pieces, Danny and I went to Westfield in London yesterday. I absolutely love the place – it’s heaven for me, who loves shopping so much, to have such a wide range of shops in one place! I usually end up doing quite well when I go there and always bring home one or two bits, but yesterday was a bit exceptional! I’ll do a haul post tonight so you can all have a look at what I got :)

I’ve lost another pound this week which I’m happy about – I went out for dinner this week too and I wasn’t feeling too great towards the end of the week so was a bit naughty and had some dolly mixtures in the afternoon! Whoops! I’m still hoping to lose another 1.5lbs before holiday, though I’m not sure how realistic that is in two days….
I decided that rather than have to take nail varnish, remover and a nail file on holiday with me, it would be much more sensible to get a gel manicure beforehand. Thankfully my local nail salon is open until 7pm so I can pop in there after work this evening and get them done. They’re quite cheap too, which is always a bonus, and they’ve always been good when I’ve had them done there before, so hopefully they live up to that today too!

My final point of the week has got to be HOLIDAY!  We fly on Wednesday morning so will be up early for the trip to Gatwick.  I've been looking up what duty free shops they have there - apparently they have Superdry!  Looking forward to that!  Obviously I won't be able to blog from Mexico but I'm hoping to line up a couple of guest posts so watch this space for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...