18 July 2011

Project 365: #037 DVD night

I had a bit of a girly night in with Ali tonight - I cooked dinner (tomato pasta bake with chicken, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers and onions - yum!) then we settled down to watch Definitely Maybe - you've got to love a bit of Ryan Reynolds!  That said, we only got about an hour into the movie before Ali's sister, Steph, popped over on the way home from work so we then proceeded to have a natter rather than watch the movie!  She also made me realise that I have a lot more clothes than I thought - she spent a while flicking through my clothes rail (that I have in addition to my wardrobe, since it's full!)  That said, that's not going to stop me buying more at Westfield on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...