3 July 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 7

Day 7 of the Shred!  I've got to say, when I started on Monday I didn't even think I'd get to day 2, so I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with it for a week!  I'm able to complete the whole thing without feeling like I'm going to pass out and I'm only struggling with my knee rather than my fitness now so I'm contemplating moving on to Level 2 maybe tomorrow or the day after.  That said, I've heard that Level 2 is pretty savage, so I'm a bit worried about that!  I haven't taken measurements yet to compare to before I started the Shred (I think I'll just take them at the end) but I definitely feel like I'm toning up and I can feel that my fitness has improved.  I do have the odd day where I struggle to motivate myself to do it, but knowing that it's only half an hour definitely makes it much easier and I feel great after I've done it!  Hopefully I feel even better 23 days from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...