7 June 2011

Welcome to my blog : a to z of me

Hi everyone!

Well here we go - this is my first blog post!  A couple of my friends have blogs and I love catching up with what they've been up to and escaping for a while so thought I'd start my own - mainly to post ramblings really and what I've been doing.

Since I'm new to blogging, I thought it would make sense to tell you all a little bit about me (and I thought it was a great idea when Aisling did it on her blog Fashion Closet Lover)  That and I always love doing these kind of things!

Age: 26
Bed Size: Double
Chore you Hate: Probably dusting - it makes me sneeze :(
Dogs: Not yet but hopefully when I move out!
Essential start of your day: Some tunes to wake me up - usually MTV while I get ready
Favourite Colour: Salmony-pink - the colour of my blog title
Gold or Silver: Silver.  Always, always silver
Height: 5' 4"
Instruments I play: Violin
Job Title: Accountant.  We're not all boring, I promise!
Kids: One day, sure, but not for some years yet!
Live: Newbury
Mum's name: Valerie
Nickname: Dribbles, Dribs (don't ask!), Blondie
Pet Peeve: Traffic on the motorway in the morning when I'm running late for work
Quote from a movie: "You had me at 'hello'"
Right or left handed: Right 
Siblings: One younger brother
Time you wake up: 7am on a work day if I'm at mine, 8am if I'm at Danny's and who knows if it's the weekend :)
Underwear: French knickers
Vegetables you dislike: Broad beans - I get that from my Dad
What makes you run late: Spending too much time straightening my hair/doing my make-up
X-rays you've had done: Both ankles - sprained one when I was 5 and the other when I was 12.  Clumsy!  Oh and teeth
Yummy food you make: Chicken parmigiana
Zoo animal: Zebra.  I know they're just stripy horses but I love them.  And tapirs, mainly cos they're so weird looking!



2 comments:

  1. Yeeeeesss I love your Chicken Parmigiana ooffff. Love the blog, good name!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!
    Stole the idea & linked back to this page - see it here: www.happytinsoldier.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...