19 June 2011

Project 365: #008 Date night

Every couple of weeks or so, Danny and I try to make an effort to go out for dinner or to the cinema or something - basically to have a bit of 'us' time really (we both live at home so we rarely get time to ourselves!) Danny had already seen The Hangover 2 with the boys, but I missed seeing it with the girls because I was studying.  He said he didn't mind seeing it again (The Hangover is his favourite movie - I'm sure he'd watch it every day if he could!) so we headed to Brasserie Gerard for dinner and then went to cinema.  Brasserie Gerard was actually better than I remembered - I've only been there a couple of times, and it was nice both times, but the starter especially was really good this time!  I've seen some bad reviews of the movie but everyone I know who's seen it has really enjoyed it so I thought it was still worth a look, and I really enjoyed it too.  Although a lot of the jokes are similar to The Hangover, I still laughed out loud a lot (and I managed to use my NUS card to get student discount too!)  Have any of you seen it?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...