28 June 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 1

Wow.  I knew it would be hard going but I was not expecting that!  Who knew that just 20-30 minutes of workout would be so hard going!  I did the Shred last night for the first time and my thighs are really aching this morning!  My shoulders and arms ache a little but nowhere near as much as my thighs - I'm really having trouble not looking like an idiot when I walk, haha!  Aching aside, I do feel pretty pleased with myself that I managed to get through it.  I'd seen a couple of clips of the workout before I attempted, and I was naïve and thought that it looked alright.  After all, how difficult could 3 sets of circuits be, when there's only 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs in each circuit?  I take it all back!  It's definitely the most intense workout I've ever done, even though it's also the shortest.  I'm definitely planning to stick with it though so I'm going to have to really force myself to do it today and push through the thigh burn!  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...