15 June 2011

£3 for 2 Nails Inc nail varnishes!

Image from weheartit.com

As you will see from my last post, I love Nails Inc nail varnishes, so when I had an email telling me that I could get 2 for £3, I was very excited and knew I had to share it with you all!  News Of The World are going to be doing vouchers in their Fabulous magazine section on Sundays (19th & 26th June, 3th & 10th July) and if you collect 3 (each paper costs £1), you can trade them in at Tesco between 3rd & 11th July for hot pink and coral nail varnishes (I don't know what colour exactly I'm afraid - hot pink and coral are as much as I know, but they will be full size rather than those disappointing sample size ones!)  I'm definitely going to be getting mine!

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday :)


4 comments:

  1. Wow what a deal, I love Nails Inc. too, I'll have to look out for this!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up :-) new follower for sure, I look forward to reading more from you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem girls :) Check out www.leanne-marie.com for another Nail Inc deal! x

    ReplyDelete

Related posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...